As my children get older, I enjoy reading through memories that I likely would have forgotten. One day, when they are older and perhaps have children of their own, they will be able to read the stories from their childhood and their mother's thoughts as she watched them grow.
No one knows when God will call you home. Several months ago hearing the word cancer from my doctor made me think about this. A lot. Fortunately, the outlook was very positive and praise God I am now cancer free. But the reality is that one day, I may not be here and I always want Ashley and Paul to know how much they are loved.
So, the journal writer turns blogger. The blog will provide a way to digitally preserve precious memories while sharing them with family and friends. I enjoy scrapbooking, but never seem to have the time. I am hoping this will be a more efficient way to share the stories behind the photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment